Manager, Business Technology
- Madison, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Business technology manager supporting PCH BT north America United States based sales and sales strategy teams will act as a client partner responsible for partnering with the business to identify and understand new business needs and challenges within the commercial domain for sales and sales strategy related functions. The manager will drive the identification of technology based solutions that specifically address the business requirements. This will be done through strict, yet traditional, client engagement and project management capabilities. Partner with the business to understand their business objectives and surface technology solutions to support the achievement of those objectives. In doing so, the business requirements translate into projects requiring implementation. As the project is identified, the position requires the project to adhere to a strict project management approach. Responsible for the value realization of business objectives including a general understanding of business processes and activities.
What your background should be
- Five years experience as an information technology professional in one or many roles such as a client partner, architect, systems administrator, database administrator, computer engineer or support specialist. Demonstrated and successful delivery of commercial solutions for sales and marketing organizations. Technology solutions delivery in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment with demonstrated capabilities managing large scale, enterprise software requirements definition, designs, and implementations in a global 24 by 7 environment. Experience and understanding of existing and emerging healthcare industry data standards. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence outcomes, and to deliver effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in computer science, engineering or related field. Preference for individual holding a master degree in business, information management, computer science, engineering or technology management preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org