Manager Business Development
- Bridgewater, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The Manager Business Development will be responsible to generate a strategic rationale and analytic for selecting opportunities. The position holder will be expected for handling cross functional group to make alignment evaluate and pursue licensing opportunities. The position holder will develop landscape of potential chances for focus therapeutic areas. Moreover the person will take part in external networking activities to develop new business of opportunities. Moreover she/he will interact will internal and external clients to align business development interest and set up future opportunities. To deliver presentations to senior managers is also the function for this post.
What your background should be
- 2-4 years of experience in management
Required Schooling / Training
- Advanced degree in business and medicine
Who is the client company
- Develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com