Manager (Advisory Communications)
- Montvale, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The manager (advisory communications) is responsible to manage advisory management consulting practice communications and initiatives to position the firm strategic priorities. The candidate will draft news releases, media pitches, and related materials. Provide media relations support through research, media lists, outreach, executive reports and competitor tracking. Work with firm professionals and internal organizations to develop articles for internal daily news web site. Develop video content for internal audience and provide ongoing support for specific practice media beats. Provide placement, copy editing, and oversight for articles in various journals.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have minimum 5 years of progressive corporate communications experience; preferably in a public relations agency or large corporate communications environment. Applicant should have the ability to develop and deliver clear, concise written communications for simultaneous diverse assignments in a fast-paced environment. S/he should have strong editing, proofreading, and project management skills with the ability to work directly with media contact.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in communications or related field from an accredited college or university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about audit, tax and advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org