Manager, Account Development Representative Team
- Ann Arbor, MI
What you'll be doing
- Hire, coach and manage a team of account development representative. Regularly report on team/individual results lead quantity, quality, conversion rates, qualified sales opportunities and revenue. Work closely with marketing on defining campaign follow up and reporting. Work closely with sales managers and reps to ensure lead quality/quantity and proper follow up. Maintain a high level of knowledge of company solutions while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends. Establish policies, processes and procedures that will ensure quality pipeline growth.
What your background should be
- Innovative and results driven sales leader with 2+ years of SaaS experience with 3+ years of sales experience. 1 Years management experience, with a proven track record of building a great working environment. Must have experience in inside sales best practices and building, coaching and mentoring inside account development sales teams.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in business, marketing or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about computer & network security services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com