- Falls Church, VA
What you'll be doing
- Partner with, and support the director of global context with corporate strategy, sector strategy and business development organizations to develop and apply regional security models, and provide in-depth customer, competitive analysis to support international business development efforts and business acquisition. Plan, manage and collaborate on initiatives and tasks with a team of 3 individuals. Provide competitive intelligence collection management and knowledge management, generally. Coordinate and integrate cross corporation capabilities to support sector and corporate leadership in understanding the national security environments in regions around the world. Develop appropriate policies, operational systems, and procedures to support and advance current and future business development strategies, proposals and programs at the regional level. Maintain situational awareness of the relationships with regional and local customers and other key stakeholders.
What your background should be
- Understanding of the company's international focus, business focus areas, products and services. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to use them in informing, presenting, negotiating and problem solving with a wide range of people, including senior leaders. Demonstrated ability to define strategic security concepts and translate them into compelling capture campaigns driven by advanced analytics including modeling and simulation of game-changing concepts. Must be a U.S. citizen.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline from an accredited educational institution with minimum 8 years of professional and/or military experience. Appropriate equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace and defense technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com