- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Generates new business through referrals and in-branch selling from the platform. Participates in branch sales campaign activities. Works to expand customer relationships by cross-selling products and services. Supports the branch management team in achieving sales/service goals. Maintains an acceptable balancing record per established standards. Completes documentation necessary to open and maintain new accounts. Complies with all policies/procedures related to the new account process to minimize losses. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One to two years of banking or related experience is required. Must be able to read and write in English. Must be organized, detail oriented with problem solving and analytical skills. Basic computer skills including Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and web-based programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- This is a French multinational bank and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org