- Grand Haven, MI
What you'll be doing
- Prepare and lead the weekly sales meeting. Direct department employee performance and maintain company standards. Coach and mentor staff in clientele development. Manage the companies pricing policy to ensure competitive pricing and market value. Schedule appropriate training to ensure the team is educated and prepared. Utilize checklists to ensure compliance with company sales objectives. Ensure compliance with company policy and procedures. Respect and values the companies vision. Maximize profit and minimizes loss. Look for opportunities to strengthen and grow sales to company objectives.
What your background should be
- Stable employment history. Passion for maintaining an impeccable showroom appearance. Experience in a retail company preferred. Ability to motivate, train, coach and mentor a sales staff. Personality dedicated to internal and external customer service. Detail oriented personality. Must be willing and able to work every Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Required Schooling / Training
- Degree in business or background in a retail environment.
Who is the client company
- Concern about retail services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com