- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Maintains compliance with SOP, current good manufacturing procedures (cGMP), and regulatory guidelines. Gains knowledge of operational procedures for the donor center. Develops an understanding and assists in the daily operational function of donor center operations. Understands all aspects of meeting center quality compliance by meeting company, regulatory and customer requirements to ensure the purity and efficacy of the company and the safety of donors and employees. Supports in the maintenance of the facility to the highest standards of safety, compliance, and cleanliness. Work with corporate facilities to ensure that the center remains in compliance at all times. Becomes familiar with all marketing and advertising to ensure programs are effectively executed for desired results. Make recommendations as needed to improve effectiveness. Maintains a thorough understanding of state and federal regulations (e.g., FDA approved standard operating procedures, OSHA, CLIA, and GMP) to ensure facility compliance. Understands donor center operating procedures and company SOPs to ensure adherence. Gains knowledge of donor center budget and fiscal control responsibilities including annual budgets, monthly financial analysis, and cash management. Develops thorough understanding of all donor center personnel tasks and duties for training and assessment of staff performance. Participates in all employee-related management functions including interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, motivation, discipline, performance appraisal, conflict resolution, and the administration of human resources policies and initiatives under the guidance of the center director. Develops people skills to successfully lead and manage donor center staff. Assists management with audits by working with center quality assurance team to develop effective corrective action plans to address any areas of deficiency noted prior to and during audits. Maintains donor center regulatory compliance at all times. Complies with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities. Maintains effective customer service skills to achieve high performance in staff and donor services. Acts as a resource in resolving donor center issues as it relates to problem analysis and resolution. Works continually towards self-development to support the continuous improvement of donor center operations. Performs other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of working experience in a biomedical field preferred. Previous work experience demonstrating decision making ability, ability to effectively communicate with and positively influence people, familiarity with fiscal operations, supervisory responsibility, conflict resolution, and customer service. Certification as a Sr. medical screener, phlebotomist and Sr. processing technician required or ability to obtain certification within six months of acquiring position. Where state licensure is required for one of these positions, a clear understanding of the procedures can substitute. Basic organization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines. Basic computer, typing, and mathematical skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel). Excellent communication skills and ability to conduct oral presentations. Excellent people skills which extends to a diverse group individuals and demographics. Ability to speak, writes, and read English. Bilingual abilities may be required in some locations. Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays, and extended shifts on a frequent basis. Professional appearance and demeanor.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in biological science or business administration preferred or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- One of the largest privately owned human protein products manufacturer in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org