Managed Assets Asst Manager
- Warwick, RI
What you'll be doing
- Manage a team of workout officers to ensure that are effectively manage an assigned portfolio of small business loan workout transactions having a dollar range of $100,000 or less. Maintain transaction resolution velocity in conjunction with cfg goals. Obtain required levels of fee income and expense reimbursement. Manage to charge-off and recovery expectations. Assure compliance with small business credit policy and managed asset division policies and procedures. Maintain required financial statements, resolve documentation exceptions, verify bank record keeping accuracy and monitor loan compliance. Promptly recommend changes to risk-ratings, accrual status and loan loss reserves. Establish action plans and specific resolution targets.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7-10 years related job experience with emphasis on credit or workout a preference. Must have 5-7 years experience managing a team. Experience with review and analysis of personal and commercial financial statements. Effective communicator, written and verbal. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adjust to change. Possess sound judgement and decision making skills. Effective time management skills. Experience in applying creditors rights is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Candidate should have bachelor degree.
Who is the client company
- This company provides commercial banking and related financial products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com