- Fairborn, OH
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a maintenance worker to provide assistance by performing general maintenance duties, to include: replace filters and clean air conditioning vents in vacant apartments and occupied units, on an as-needed basis. Assist maintenance staff with service requests. Handle on-call duties whenever needed. Replace breezeway light bulbs as needed. Assist with apartment make-readies. Assist in the distribution of flyers and other material. Assist in picking up litter. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Professional knowledge of business discipline required. Some experience in property maintenance but is not required. Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall, and appliance repair, preferred. Some experience in property maintenance preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company offers an ideal alternative to campus living.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com