- Tulalip, WA
What you'll be doing
- Routinely inspects facility, troubleshoots and makes repairs to the mechanical, electrical, air conditioning and plumbing systems, as well as any structural elements on the property. Perform a variety of maintenance/minor repair activities on the interior/exterior areas of the property including, but not limited to, painting, drywall, structural elements, including parking lot and sidewalks, plumbing repairs, clears drain stoppages, interior and exterior lighting including lamp, fuse and ballast replacement. Operate a variety of equipment to perform preventive maintenance, minor repairs and maintain cleanliness of property. Assist other departments, including but not limited to, marketing to setup events and local leasing with placement and repair of carts. Perform the job in accordance with all applicable standards, policies and regulatory guidelines (i.e. OSHA standards) to promote a safe working environment. Schedule and preform preventive maintenance programs as assigned by management. May perform additional maintenance duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-3 years of building maintenance experience performing some carpentry, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing functions is required. Ability to read and interpret documents, plans and schematic drawings and comprehend instructions. Ability to effectively present information to departmental management, employees, tenants, and outside contacts. Paint, electrical, plumbing, and drywall skills. Self-starter with ability to work independently.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American commercial real estate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com