- Matteson, IL
What you'll be doing
- Maintain all buildings, property, equipment, and landscaping for the site. Perform minor repairs and general maintenance on heating and air conditioning system. Perform routine carpentry work in the repair and maintenance of buildings, offices, etc. Replace worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment, such as truck, street sweeper, and riding mower. Operate snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks. Maintain all buildings, property and equipment for the site. Ensure all equipment is working correctly and under standards for recon department. Ensure all buildings are kept clean. Empty and clean wastebaskets and trash containers. Maintain tools and equipment in good working condition and comply with applicable safety rules. Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with safety excellence. Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., moving furniture, unloading and storing supplies, etc.
What your background should be
- 1 to 3 years of maintenance experience required. Skill and knowledge to perform light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC repairs required. Garage door maintenance. Snow removal and landscaping capabilities. Valid driving license and safe driving record required. Good communication and organizational skills required. Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds. Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about automotive services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org