- Marion, OH
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for performing equipment repairs and preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment. Perform assigned work independently and as part of a team. Perform PMs as needed per schedule. Responsible for answering maintenance calls during assigned shift. Troubleshoot and problems solve issues of high complexity in advanced electrical/mechanical systems. Ensure quality & safety standards are met; report unsafe conditions, accidents or injuries. Participate in all required training. Participate in continuous improvement events as assigned by department manager. Display excellent communication, time management, organizational and prioritizing kills.
What your background should be
- Must have advanced computer skills (Windows, NT, cad, Microsoft office skills). Advanced troubleshoot skills (PLC, controls and drives) and PLC programming and debug. Advanced motor and drive troubleshooting/replacement/set-up/revisions (ac, dc, servo, etc.). Strong background in hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical advanced capabilities in electrical/mechanical modifications, design changes, and retrofit machine controls and capabilities reading electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, prints, and program logic. Advanced wiring capabilities in all electrical circuits including control, safety, motor and power circuits.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an international window and door manufacturing enterprise.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org