- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The company is looking for an experienced maintenance technician to join their team immediately. The maintenance technician ensures the proper operation and functioning of all restaurant equipment and property, including the HVAC and refrigeration systems. He or she repairs any worn out or broken parts, cleans the machines, and troubleshoots simple mechanical problems. Troubleshoots problems with equipment and repairs and maintains them following company procedures and policies. Installs new equipment and ensures it is operating properly. Maintains the HVAC and refrigeration systems. Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.) when needed. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate for this position has three years of experience in HVAC, refrigeration, repair work, and general maintenance in the restaurant industry. Fluent English-speaking and writing skills. Knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration and have a valid driving license. Able to maintain/repair various types of electrical equipment. Environment protection agency (EPA) HVAC/R type 1 and type 2 certification. Technical certification a plus. Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed. Professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED desired.
Who is the client company
- The company provides hospitality service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com