- Everett, WA
What you'll be doing
- Perform general maintenance and repair of building, including but not limited to electrical repair, minor plumbing repair, general carpentry, painting, drywall and cleaning. Perform unit turn including but not limited to servicing appliance, plumbing and electrical, replace old or faulty part, re key lock, replace burnt out light bulb and interior painting. Address and follow up as necessary on all resident work order request in a timely and professional manner. Maintain an inventory of supply to ensure prompt repair and replacement of various item. Work with property manager and maintain knowledge of the applicable property budget to ensure compliance. Perform walk through of property as needed to ensure that immediate maintenance and custodial issue attend to in a timely fashion. Walk through inspection should also include preventative maintenance to safeguard against foreseeable maintenance issue. Maintain positive and professional relationship with vendor and supplier and work with them to produce the best product and pricing for the property. Perform or schedule maintenance on all system of the property.
What your background should be
- 2+ years general maintenance experience or equivalent training is required. At least two years working with the general public preferred. o7, o7c electrical license or boiler license is preferred. Familiarity with Washington state Landlord-Tenant laws helpful. Must be able to lift 90 lbs. Must have tools, reliable transportation, current WSDL.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about human resources services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com