- Piedmont, SC
What you'll be doing
- Repairs and maintains plant machinery and equipment such as mixers, conveyors, compressors, and pumps. Repairs or replaces control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, etc., as needed. Performs work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments. Sets up and operates welders, drill presses, grinders, hand tools, and other metal working equipment. Fabricates and modifies new and existing equipment as needed. Participates in plant safety, health, and environmental programs. Develops, prepares, and presents recommendations and reports as requested. Ensures all safety procedures, practices, and regulations are followed. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least three years of experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, and basic electrical repair. Able to read and interpret documents and drawings. Good communication skills, verbal and written. Able to write detailed repair reports. Must have good mathematical skills, including basic algebra, to calculate electrical/electronic equations as needed. Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts highly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; post-secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate a plus.
Who is the client company
- Concern about integrated maintenance, construction and production support services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com