- Beech Island, SC
What you'll be doing
- Leads the complex maintenance tasks, equipment trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls. Performs complex product and service training to customers. Performs complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc. Completes documents of all inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures; reviews maintenance logs and work orders of junior techs. Leads the resolution of complex equipment/system failures & faults and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution. Performs assessment of complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements. May participate in the negotiation and administration of service contracts. Performs complex and technically demanding work within technical or paraprofessional area. Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is more difficult and complex. Refers only most complex, unusual problems to others.
What your background should be
- Successfully demonstrates thorough advanced knowledge of a technical or specialty area. Generally, 5-8 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a material handling and logistics automation company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com