- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
- Maintenance technician will be responsible for assisting in preparing all vacant apartments to market ready condition as needed, responding to resident requests and work orders in a timely manner, and assisting in preventative maintenance tasks to eliminate untimely and costly breakdowns in equipment, appliances etc. Functions may include, but are not limited to: various electrical, plumbing and appliances repairs, light bulb changes, filter changes, lock repairs, install/repair window coverings, HVAC repairs, caulking, painting, pool maintenance, vinyl repair and installation. Responsibilities also include working with grounds, utility and other maintenance technicians to ensure the grounds and common areas free of trash and debris.
What your background should be
- At least 2-5 years maintenance experience preferably in a residential property setting. Exposure and training to some if not all major areas (plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting). Valid driving license with good driving record and auto insurance.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the transport property management, new construction and property development facilities services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org