- Boynton Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Completes daily work orders as scheduled. General repairs and maintenance around the community including tasks such as drywall/sheetrock repairs, basic electrical knowledge, minor plumbing repairs & pressure cleaning. Routinely inspects community and advises supervisor of any issues or makes corrections. Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing duties. Utilizes new equipment in a proper, safe and effective manner. Maintains working relationships with community staff. Painting or touch up of all common areas as needed. Assists in maintaining equipment in good working condition. Properly performs casual labor, such as lifting/moving heavy items as directed by supervisor. Makes general carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and other minor community/building repairs as long as a permit is not required to complete the job. Maintains records and other maintenance reports as directed by supervisor. Meets with direct supervisor daily to review status of entire property. Reports need for major repairs to community association manager/chief engineer/maintenance supervisor. Checks all lighting daily. Performs general maintenance duties on a regularly scheduled basis. Cleaning of pool deck furniture.
What your background should be
- Requires a minimum of (2) year general experience in building trades, repair, and maintenance or handy work. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required. Ability to lift 30-50 lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about property management, administration, lifestyle services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com