- Palatka, FL
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling subordinate maintenance personnel efficiently and effectively, work order requests and turnover needs. Train subordinate maintenance employees in the full scope of the maintenance operation. Ensure excellent curb appeal. Process all maintenance orders and maintain adequate inventory control within budgeted guidelines. Schedule vendors and outside subcontractors as required and supervise performance. Set up a preventive maintenance plan and implement a schedule to ensure completion. Preventive maintenance shall be performed in accordance with equipment manufacturer recommendations and operating manuals. Inspect property exterior lighting at least one night per week. Inspect the property, daily, to identify and resolve some curb appeal, maintenance, and liability issues. Perform work orders and other items to ensure resident satisfaction. Complete or assist in the completion of any job that might be required to maintain operating standards and resident family satisfaction. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of direct property maintenance experience is required. Experience in the multifamily residential property maintenance is strongly preferred. Supervisory experience and exposure to a professionally structured residential property management operation preferred. Follow up college or technical school training preferred. Industry relevant or trade certifications, or licenses preferred. Valid driving license required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- This is a real estate property developer and builder company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com