- Fort Lauderdale, FL
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to perform routine maintenance such as painting, carpet or floor cleaning, caulking, etc. Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel. Perform duties of the companies preventative maintenance program. Report major repair needs to the general manager. Assist in setup or cleanup of meeting rooms. Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed, such as collecting or delivering dirty linen to laundry, assisting with laundry or housekeeping as needed.
What your background should be
- At least 1 year of related general repair experience is preferred. Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical or other general repair skills. Must display very good organization and time management skills. This job requires some physical efforts.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a chain of limited service hotels and it provides quality hotel accommodations for business and leisure travelers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org