- Spring Lake, NC
What you'll be doing
- Supervise all maintenance, make ready, and grounds staff. Lead and develop the maintenance team using a hands on approach. Perform diagnosis and repair of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, gutters, and external and internal lighting. Schedule the daily duties of the maintenance team and follow up on quality and quantity of work performed. Ensure all make ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule. Demonstrate superior customer service in order to help set the community apart from competition. Make certain grounds are well groomed for outstanding curb appeal. Oversees pool maintenance and repair. Identify and report all major repairs and requisitions to property manager. Collaborate with on site property manager to ensure the best decisions are made for the properties optimal success.
What your background should be
- 2 years experience managing an apartment communities maintenance team. HVAC and CPO certificate required. outstanding customer service, leadership abilities, diagnose and repair most residential electric, plumbing, carpentry, roofing, and flooring. Team oriented approach to managing property in cooperation with property manager physical requirements include frequent need to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs. Background and drug screening required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a real estate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org