Maintenance Shop Technician
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Perform preventive maintenance to diesel and non diesel equipment and trucks, including but not limited to basic tire work, such as replacement, tire rotation, etc., and checks torque specifications and replaces, where necessary, wheel end components, such as bearings. Maintain a basic knowledge of vehicles mechanical and electrical systems to perform basic preventive and repair maintenance functions. Identify the source of the malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools. Refer more complex repairs to others technician, or to lead technician. Perform other job related duties as required or apparent.
What your background should be
- At least 1 year of experience in a maintenance role that included supervised training on heavy transportation vehicles, aircrafts or ships by a certified technician. Completion of a certified diesel maintenance program.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This company provides waste collection, recycling, and disposal services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org