Maintenance Shop Technician
- Mesa, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Maintain advanced knowledge of a vehicles engine, emission systems, transmission, brake, hydraulic and electrical systems to perform advanced preventive and repair maintenance functions, on site and on the road. Advanced engine chassis repair and maintenance. Advanced knowledge of vehicle body control systems, including hydraulics and electrical systems to maintain and repair the vehicles in a timely and safe manner. Advanced knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems to effectively diagnose and repair complex heating and cooling systems in the vehicles in a timely and safe manner. Safely operating welding tools to fix heavy equipment in a safe and efficient manner to ensure the equipment is back in an operable condition as quickly and as safely as possible. Identify the source of the malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools. Refer more complex repairs to lead technician.
What your background should be
- At least 3 years of prior experience as a technician working on heavy duty class 8 trucks. Basic computer skills as demonstrated by knowledge of and ability to use MS Excel and Word processing applications. Automotive service excellence (ASE) certification T2 diesel engine. Previous experience in the heavy transportation industry as a technician.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D
Who is the client company
- The client company provides recycling and waste disposal services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com