- Eau Claire, WI
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for processing and scheduling of all work orders to include necessity of work order, gaining approval and any engineering input that may be required. Examines and determines best way to accomplish work order, obtains any drawings, and checks for availability of parts. Estimates steps to be taken, man hours and number of mechanics required and lists materials for special equipment needed for completion of the work orders. Establishes and coordinates preventive maintenance plans in conjunction with the maintenance manager, team advisors and production. Compile, analyze and provide input for adjustments in regards to key performance indicators. Keeps maintenance manager informed of any difficulties that arise in meeting the requested priorities. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of maintenance/engineering planning experience required. Experience working with SAP. TPM experience preferred. Above average communication skills (written and oral). Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required. CMRP certification (certified maintenance reliability professional) preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in maintenance, engineering, or related field required. Bachelor degree in engineering or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a transnational food and beverage company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org