- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- The maintenance coordinator manages relationships with installation companies, customers, and internal personnel, ensuring that customer installations are promptly completed and responded to in accordance with customers. The candidate receives orders from sos or customers and works with customer, internal departments, and installation companies to coordinate and track all aspects of a multi-step installation process. Incumbent acts as project manager for each network fleet installation. Tracks progress through order services, completion of pre-install checklists and installation steps. Coordinates and tracks scheduling of resources and communication with various parties during installation to meet customer registers vehicles. Manages lists of orders (50-250 at a time), produces reports to track order status and performance vs. service levels (time to complete each step of installation), using click software, ms excel, ms access and various applications. Escalates customer issues in an appropriate and timely manner in order to rapidly resolve issues and maintain customer experience. Provides input to products design so installation process and cycle time is manageable and customers experience with installation process maximized. S/he receives phone calls and emails directly from installation companies and customers on installation scheduling and issues. Troubleshoots to resolve issue and updates click software.
What your background should be
- The candidate with project management, dispatch, and scheduling, routing, and customer service experience required. S/he must be a self-starter, organized; detail oriented, and works with minimal supervision. Incumbent must exhibit knowledge and skill in ms office and the internet.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree, 4 years of college or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about wireless technology and telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org