Maintenance Assistant Superintendent
- Catawba, SC
What you'll be doing
- Assist with management of standards and priorities for maintenance activities (PM, PdM, planning and scheduling). Provide leadership that encourages workforce engagement, positive labor relations, and cooperation between the operations and maintenance groups. Assist in troubleshooting, RCFA, CMMS, and continuous improvement processes in candidate area of responsibility. Help supervise the area team leaders and master craftsmen to execute maintenance functions. Work closely with the area team development supervisor to improve crew functionality and address skill and performance issues. Help ensure compliance with area financial controls. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have experience in related field. Strong maintenance background with demonstrated technical skills, including an ability to read and interpret engineering drawings. Excellent leadership ability, including an ability to work collaboratively across multiple functions. Good communication skills (both verbal and written), an ability to recognize contributions, and can quickly build trust and respect. Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box. Possess an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year electrical or mechanical engineering degree.
Who is the client company
- Globally leading worldwide paper products company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com