- Bangor, ME
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent on this position is responsible for accurate accountability of the cashier department activity. Performance in this position must be pleasant, efficient, an honest manner at all times. Will also be responsible for accurately completing and updating electronic MTL/MIL and chip bank. This position must be able to perform cashier duties as needed. Understands department objectives, standards, and guidelines. Posses thorough knowledge of casino policies for all cashier areas. Maintain security and accountability over all funds, to include chips, coins, tokens, cash currency, foreign cash currency and paperwork. Observe and verify funds received and disbursed to other departments, guests and transactions between cashiers. Verify all cashier and main bank paperwork is accurately completed prior to sending to accounting/audit. All internal customers must be treated with prompt, courteous and friendly service. Be flexible with your schedule and be willing to assist in any cashiering area as needed and instructed to do so by the cashier lead/supervisor on duty. Ensure accurate compliance with E-MTL/MIL paperwork and entry Process table fills and credits per requests. Perform the duties of front line cashiers as business demands. Perform check cashing transactions. Thorough knowledge of the paid in/out guidelines.
What your background should be
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, and Word). Willing to learn and be adaptable. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently. Ability to accurately identify and cash different denominations of gaming tokens, currency, chips, etc. Ability to communicate effectively with patrons, subordinates and all levels of employees. Understanding of property and department policies and procedures. Accounting background helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about gambling & casinos services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com