- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Incumbent follows written customer account instructions to accurately open, scan, sort and batch customer payments by programming high speed computerized mail opening equipment, including the open 150 and electro-forms. Position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to meet account baselines. Must be able to coordinate and organize work. Must be able to meet deadlines. Upon successful completion of job training, the incumbent must be able to achieve and maintain productivity and quality levels at 50% above baseline. Proficient processing knowledge of all accounts is required.
What your background should be
- Knowledge of remittance processing is preferred. Incumbent will be cross-trained in various areas to ensure timely processing during production peaks.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org