LPC Retail Sales Representative
- Upper Marlboro, MD
What you'll be doing
- Greet consumers and demonstrate Verizon fiber optic services and products, ultimately closing sales. Consistently provide an excellent customer service experience on behalf of Verizon. Demonstrate sales leadership and accountability by reporting on and achieving daily, weekly and monthly sales goals. Manage, track and reconcile merchandise, premiums and collateral. Maintain strong knowledge of the latest technology and the latest products and services available, including competitor developments. Partner effectively in dynamic environments with Verizon wireless and company personnel to maximize every customer interaction. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of experience in a retail sales environment is required. Demonstrated experience in the customer service industry with a strong customer-centric approach. Proven history of closing sales, exceeding quotas, and maximizing commission potential. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word. Must be punctual and maintain a professional presence at all times, including dress and demeanor.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED; bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Outsource company sales and marketing efforts and concentrate on building company business.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com