Low Observable Technician
- Edwards, CA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will perform duties as an F-35 supportable low observable (SLO) technician in support of test and evaluation. The candidate will be responsive to the aircraft maintenance needs of assigned government and contractor personnel. The candidate will act as the company interface to the customer in resolving issues arising from operations, maintenance and other logistic support activities involving the SLO and structures systems. The candidate will assist with repair dispositions of the LO system. Fully and completely document all unusual LO maintenance problems and ensure the contractor will apprised of and can identify emerging failure trends. The incumbent will provide familiarization training to service personnel on F-35 lo and structures systems when requested.
What your background should be
- 6 years experience with LO maintenance procedures on military aircraft. Current and active secret clearance required. Must have experience in aircraft maintenance processes and understand the interrelationships of aircraft LO material inspection, documentation methods and tools. Must be willing to work any shift and weekends, if necessary, to support operational test objectives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in related discipline or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace and defense technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org