Loss Prevention Supervisor
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Supervise the development of schedules and determines assignments for loss prevention agents. Oversee the general and daily activities of between 2 and 8 loss prevention agents. Assist with and oversee the implementation of the awareness programs, conducting program evaluations regularly including target store visits and on an as-needed basis. Work with store personnel to identify inventory shortage opportunities and recommend solutions; determine the assignment of appropriate loss prevention resources (i.e. agents, technology, etc.) to address shortage reduction opportunities. Audit and oversee compliance initiatives regarding physical security standards (EAS systems, perimeter alarms, locks, doors, etc.). Identify employee theft and assist with internal investigations at the direction of district loss prevention manager and or regional loss prevention manager. Recover assets and make safe apprehensions following company apprehension policies. Oversee respective agent population in the adherence to company guidelines regarding apprehension-related activities. Utilize company tools to audit policy and procedures related to internal controls and communicate findings to immediate supervisor as well as with the store leadership team. Work with organized retail crime manager to identify and combat external crime rings. Participate in and oversee the development of cases on habitual offenders. Partner with all loss prevention team members from a cross-brand approach on a regular basis to share external intelligence and best practices. Participate in area loss prevention networks to develop relationships with peer retailers, mall/center security and law enforcement. Work in the assigned area completing tasks and assignments as directed by the district loss prevention manager. Ensure the appropriate management of work load and the dissemination of tasks to agent population.
What your background should be
- At least 2 to 3 years of retail loss prevention experience is required. Excellent communication ability, both written and verbal. Excellent delegation and follow-up skills. Strong ability to disseminate work and manage follow up activities. Excellent time management skills. General operating knowledge of retail CCTV systems and other technical components. Strong people management ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org