Loss Prevention Service Representative
- Waipahu, HI
What you'll be doing
- The safety of all store associates and customers is top priority. Promote loss prevention awareness/real prevention to sales staff. Encourage use of the COBC hotline. Assist store management in ensuring physical security of location. Prevention of losses through teamwork and communication with the staff. Abide by all company policies as well as any other standards communicated by management. Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with customers. Assist in making apprehensions with certified LP agents when asked for assistance. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have 1-2 years of retail experience is preferred. Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management. Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com