Loss Prevention Service Ambassador.
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The position is motivated, result oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. Greet all customer entering and exiting the store in a timely, professional and personable manner. Provide assistance to customer and direct them to a specific area or salesperson. Support the service, safety and inventory control effort of the store. Respond to emergency situation, including lost children situation. Be aware of merchandise item at risk for theft or other loss. Maintain an active awareness of safety risk and hazard, communicating to management as appropriate. Act with a sense of urgency.
What your background should be
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customer and co worker. Ability to resolve conflict pro actively. High level of ownership, accountability and initiative required. Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store need.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company is an American upscale fashion retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org