Loss Prevention Manager
- Burlington, WA
What you'll be doing
- Ensure all training in the detection and detention of shoplifters, including certification has been completed in the assigned store. Ensure accurate and timely completion of all case management procedures, coach and deliver corrective action as necessary. Hold associates and management accountable for adherence to all laws and polices relating to the detection and resolution of external and internal theft. Conduct assessments and generate reporting and action plans for loss prevention and operational performance that impacts shortage control, and actively work with the store team in the development and implementation of action plans to improve performance. Assess needs, develop plans, involve appropriate partners, and ensure implementation and compliance in the assigned store. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have to maintain current knowledge in the areas of safety, food safety (as applicable), occupational safety and health administration (OSHA), and environmental programs. Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies. Effective prioritizing and time management skills. Ability to build partnerships and direct teams .excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a discount department store.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com