- Bluemont, VA
What you'll be doing
- Consider a career with Logistics Technician candidate shall perform services to assist the customer in warehouse operations of IC equipment and supplies, ensure proper handling of hazardous material, receive and inspect all incoming property. The responsible candidate has ability to prepare receiving reports and maintain receipt of goods by IC customers and reports of discrepancy as required. Coordinate with the Government in managing a facility for the receipt, issuance, storage and accountability of property and equipment and also Send notification of cargo/equipment arrival to authorized customers within 48 hrs. Candidate has ability to use attach Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags to all sensitive and property book shipments.
What your background should be
- Five to six years of related experience and must be able to operate wide variety of material handling equipments (MHE). Ability to proven excellent customer service skills, excellent oral communication skills and excellent organizational skills. Candidate has to capability in Microsoft office word, excel, outlook and powerpoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense and federal civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com