- Hinesburg, VT
What you'll be doing
- Receive production and non-production material physically and systemically. Generate and receive quick MO (manufacturing order). Receive RMA (returned material authorized) from companies customer. Communicate urgent delivery to production and purchasing as required. Work with sales personnel to choose the appropriate mode of transportation. Recommend alternative logistic solution as needed. Pick and pack customer order. Ship order via UPS (domestic and international), by truckload or LTL (less than truckload) as required. Invoice outgoing customer shipment. Periodically cycle count all inventory and reconcile discrepancy. Some inventory transfers and adjustment in great plain. Manage inventory location in great plain. Forward new work instruction and BOM change to subcontract vendor as required. Work on project generating continuous improvement as part of companies lean manufacturing philosophy. Execute set objective on a timely basis. Comply with all company health & safety standard. Carry out any reasonable duty assigned by manager as required. Document and maintain functional area instruction and guideline. Help other logistical area as time allow. Execute and manage non-conforming record (NRC), miss-ship and order fulfillment stop.
What your background should be
- 2 years logistics or relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team. Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. Mathematical aptitude. Attention to detail with excellent accuracy. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize on a continual basis. Forklift certification preferred. Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, databases and other office applications as required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum of a high school diploma. Two year degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an independently owned company that designs and manufactures decision support tools for the utility-scale wind and solar energy industries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com