Logistics Management Support
- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- Support the integrated product support elements during the development, production and sustainment of the tanker programs or systems. Develop and review logistics planning documents, acquisition and product support strategies and plans, supportability assessments and recommendations for improvement of product support plans. Prepare reports, studies, define alternative solutions and recommending actions, and perform any related tasks that provide logisticians the capability to accomplish logistics management of the product support elements. Support the evaluations of OEM proposals, deployment plans for delivery systems to sites worldwide, integrated logistics support plans, life cycle sustainment plans, technical orders or manuals, tracking systems, etc. Track, report and evaluate metrics, prepare analyses and provide technical assistance for total life cycle cost, logistics supportability. Provide support for the source of repair assessment process and depot source of repair decisions and activities. Provide expertise for determining, regulating or controlling the level of flow of supplies from initial planning through acquisition, storage, issue and utilization or disposal. Assist with DIDs, CDRLs, data calls and reviews. Track and manage assets from procurement to installation to contract closeout. Forecast the logistics budget for spares, equipment and GFP each fiscal year to ensure logistic requirements are accounted for and funded. Review proposals to ensure logistic and GFP elements have been captured and provide a technical evaluation on the cost and efforts associated with the proposals.
What your background should be
- 5 years of relevant experience or 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education. Must possess a final secret security clearance. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States that provides integrated technology solutions worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org