- Lexington Park, MD
What you'll be doing
- Develops training systems and materials for Navy weapons systems. Assists with the development of interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs), training plans, and curriculum development. Implements logistics plans for acquisition and management of program support materials including bill of materials development, and packaging, handling, storage, and transportation (PHS&T) of the materials. Assists in the maintenance and control of configuration items such as baselines and revisions, documentation, drawings, and technical specifications. Coordinates logistics activities with internal and external customers. Maintains records, prepares reports and briefings. Evaluates, develops, and implements logistics support plans and programs affecting the acquisition and life cycle support of weapons systems. Performs all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4 years of experience in logistics activities involving military systems. Proficient in MS Office such as Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; high level analytical skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline.
Who is the client company
- It is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services, and aerospace systems.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com