- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a lockbox clerk. This successful position is responsible to process and deposit checks and invoices received by mail. Review checks/invoices for special instructions given by customers and determine the appropriate item handling. Sort mail, process accounts, and prepare deposit tickets to meet daily and hourly deadlines. Prepare information for input into the information reporting system. Relay the deposit information by phone to lockbox customers to ensure the individual account needs are met.
What your background should be
- Zero to one year of experience in item processing activities 10-key by touch preferred. Demonstrated clerical, reading, writing, and mathematical skills, ability to collect and organize information, ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest commercial bank and most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com