- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- A location manager oversees all of the personnel and operational functions of an airport location. You are responsible for managing a unionized workforce, delivering quality customer service, increasing sales and revenue, scheduling adequate staff coverage, handling customer issues and requests, and training new personnel. You will be empowered to make quick decisions independently to make the operation as successful as you know it can be. In addition, you are responsible for the rental fleet at your location and the staff that maintains it. You need to be aware of daily and hourly reservation and return counts, vehicle make and model availability, preventive maintenance schedules, etc. In your position as a location manager, you will move between these key areas of responsibility, learning the functions of each and in that way gain a working, on-site knowledge of the business that can help you progress into higher management ranks.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1+ years of management experience. Customer service, management, and sales experience preferred. A background managing a unionized workforce is helpful experiences in car rental, hospitality, or tourism a plus. Familiarity with lean/six sigma/Toyota management techniques is an advantage. Professionally direct employees including: training, setting expectations, follow up and corrective action. Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers. Strong sales skills. Strong problem-solving and decision making skills. Ability to project professional appearance. Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office programs. Proficiency in English. Must have a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a car rental company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org