- Portsmouth, OH
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a local representative. This energetic position is responsible to network in the community and inform families of the benefit of childcare with a cultural flair. Meet with and screen potential host families. Meet monthly with international visitors (company in the community). Act as liaison between company and host families during program term. Attend initial and on-going trainings. Comfortable work remotely and autonomously. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Connected to the community and willing to network. Customer service, sales or marketing background is helpful. Passionate about cultural exchange and international education. At least 5 years of work experience. Traveled abroad or studied language and culture. Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Basic computer skills (i.e. email, internet, completing forms and attaching, etc.).
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a child care organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org