Loan Pricing Specialist
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- The loan pricing specialist determines the daily loan rates and quotes special prices of new loan registrations by using mortgage pricing model. The candidate communicates new rates and price changes on a daily basis. S/he works with sales staff to re-price existing loan registrations as necessary and uses sound judgment to maintain divisional profitability. Incumbent enters exception loan registrations into unifi system. S/he maintains mortgage pricing model and mortgage rate sheets and updates both as necessary to ensure accuracy and efficiency, as well as for new product development. This position maintains a full understanding and knowledge of all existing and new mortgage products offered by the banking division. S/he performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The successful candidate with 1 to 3 years of experience in mortgage/financial field, required. One year of experience in customer service, required. Good knowledge of mortgage banking loan products and pricing and good knowledge of computer applications, including word-processing, spreadsheets, and databases required. Attention to details, bank product and service knowledge, customer service skills, personal computer skills, verbal and written communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor degree in finance, economics or business administration is preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company provides global banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com