Loan Administration Specialist
- Bloomington, MN
What you'll be doing
- In this role as loan administration specialist, s/he will responsible for posting payments for settlements and bankruptcies. Code bankruptcies and send out dismissal letters. S/he will contracts loan into CMSI system. Incumbent submit invoices to corporate office for payment. S/he will write checks and maintain check log and documentation. Input repossession information in repossession database. The successful candidate will complete monthly branch reports. S/he will also update credit reports when necessary and collect and submit weekly time reports. Also, process incoming mail. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous experience in finance/credit related industry. Knowledge of credit application verification process and related documents. Knowledge of credit laws and regulations. One year office experience. Excellent written and oral communication skills is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com