- Pleasanton, CA
What you'll be doing
- The litigation attorney is responsible to handle litigation and other legal assignments in accordance with guidelines established by the company law department. Promote the ethical and professional practice of law while interacting with company associates, clients, litigants, members of the bar, members of the judiciary and staff and others while engaged in the practice of law on behalf of clients and client insurance. Handle routine motions, arbitrations, bench trials, and basic jury trials. Perform other duties as assigned by the management as required.
What your background should be
- A qualified candidate should have 10+ years of experience in the area of insurance defense. Applicant should have first chair civil jury trial experience, excellent writing skills, and solid academic credentials.
Required Schooling / Training
- Juris doctor (J.D.) degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a group of insurance and financial services companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com