Linux System Administrator
- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems. The person will design and install LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments. Linux System Administrator will maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security. She/he will monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users. The incumbent will ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations. Moreover the person will administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smart phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of experience as a Linux system administrator
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree in computer science
Who is the client company
- Provides staffing for the technology, finance, clinical research, healthcare, and government sectors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org