- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for receiving and inspecting all hospital linen from laundry contract service. The applicant is also responsible for shelving and distributing linen to key usage areas throughout the facility. Keep daily, weekly and monthly linen inventory records and order in an organized manner for ready reference. Follow proper procedures for daily linen inspections, storage and distribution. Maintain knowledge of hospitals laundry equipment and its limitations. Keep department manager fully informed of current status of linen supplies and their general condition. Make and store the packs. Perform other related duties as directed or required. Demonstrate understanding of healthcare assistant and patients first safety initiative by strict compliance to safety protocols and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 6 months previous experience as a laundry attendant is Preferred. Verbal communication skills are necessary.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a hospital and healthcare company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com