- Rome, GA
What you'll be doing
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems. Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery. Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators. Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs. Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery. Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear. Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions. Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs. Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs. Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary. Record repairs and maintenance performed. Maintain and repair building structure. Observes plant safety rules. Help to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern.
What your background should be
- Must have 2+ years of maintenance experience required. Knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance. Basic computer skills. Advanced in Microsoft suits. Multi tasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or GED equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company is an American manufacturer and retailer of scented candles, candleholders, accessories, and dinnerware.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org