Lifestyle Researcher, Senior Manager
- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- Seeking an innovative and proactive Senior Manager with a proven track record to provide insights that will help shape the company's products. The role will be responsible for discovering emerging trends and consumer behaviors by conducting primary and secondary research, and generating strategic insights. The post holder will also be expected to create compelling narratives about emerging trends using research methodologies.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior manager position in areas such as innovation strategy, trend research, design research, and product research.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university. Advanced degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Multinational electronics company manufacturing electronic components and consumer electronics.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org