Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Martinez, CA
What you'll be doing
- The licensed vocational nurse (LVN) utilizes technical and manual skills under the direction of an rn or licensed physician in the assigned area. The LVN performs a wide range of patient care and duties throughout the company. The LVN has the knowledge and skills to carry out nursing assignments for selected acute care. S/he is also responsible for long- term care, ambulatory care and psychiatric nursing care of the patient. The candidate performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One (1) year of successful practice as an LVN preferably in an ambulatory care setting. Excellent interpersonal skills are required along with the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment. Flexibility and the ability to change priorities are required. Successful performance and demonstrated competencies are required along with dependability. Computer skills are essential for the job. Should have a full, active, current, and unrestricted licensure as a licensed practical/vocational nurse. BLS certification required. This position requires travel between multiple sites.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of a school of practical or vocational nursing.
Who is the client company
- Company serves veterans through its medical center.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org